13 September 2015

More than 1 Fold

A new week and a new challenge at Come and Get It with a super fun theme.

 

The theme is: More than 1 Fold

 

There are so many creative folds that people use but I have used a Z Fold for my card and a sweet image from Di’s Digis who are our sponsor for this challenge.

 

I have used Cantaloupe Crisp, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Xpress It Blending cardstock.

 

Here is the front of my card:

 

 cagi fold

 

The lovely paper is from my stash and so is the lace.  I have added some Dazzling Diamonds to the little fairy’s wings for some sparkle.

 

Here is a picture of the card open:

 

 

 cagi fold 2

 

 

If you get a chance please share with us your creations as we would love to see them!

 

Meg

1 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super cute card Meighan. Love the image and the colours you used. Lovely folds too.
Hugs.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CAGI DT sister

Post a Comment