10 November 2013

White on White

The Inkspirational Challenge for the next two weeks is the classic and stylish “White on White” theme.

 

To create my card I have used lots of embossing, dies, bows, punches and the some wonderful ribbon my stash plus one rhinestone.

 

Here is my card:

 

 

P1010694_edited

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Card: Whisper White
Accessories:  Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Large Scallop Edgelits Die, Eyelet Border Punch, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Bird Builder Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, 1-3/4” (4.4 cm) Scallop Circle Extra-Large Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I haven’t used this many layers in a card for a long time and I had fun. 

 

Although it does seem a little strange not to use any other colours but one of the reasons I love challenges is to take me out of my comfort zone.

 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

 

Brown Sugar Challenge - #67 Anything Goes

Jo’s Scrap Shack Challenge – #25 Things with Wings

Sister Act Card Challenge – #32 Anything Goes

Charisma Cardz Challenge – #44 Anything Goes

Creative Knockouts Challenge – #10 Get Punchy

Penny’s Challenge – #152 Lots of Layers

Paper Take Weekly Challenge – Anything Goes

Twisted Tuesday Challenge - #61 Anything Goes

 

 

So if you are feeing up to a challenge we would love to see you over at Inkspirational and the Design Team have some fabulous projects that I am sure will inspire you.

 

Have a fabulous weekend and see you next time.

 

Meg

8 comments:

Pia S said...

WOW - what an eye catching design! I love your idea of using embossed panels of different patterns for this card. The little bird and bow finih off your card beautifully!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Meighan! I like how you used different types of embossing to add dimension and that cute, layered bird is great! Wonderful job with the white on white!
- Shauna

Nikki Stalker said...

Very pretty Meighan. Love the embossed stripes and the bottom edge. I hadn't thought to use the bird punch but it looks wonderful in all white.

Nikki

Kristie said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love all the embossing you did. Alternating the different embossed panels really makes them stand out.

Vee said...

A beautifully detailed card. Love the WOW and layout. Thanks for joining our challenge at Charisma
xx Vee

Cathy P said...

This is a beautiful card, Meghan. I love all of the white. Your embossed strips and layers add a lot of visual interest to the card. Thanks for linking your card up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Cathy xx

Marina said...

I love that bird. I love the different embossing. What a great card! Marina

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A stunning white on white card and I love the bird die cut and your bow.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

Sarahxx

Post a Comment