31 July 2013

Crafty Creations “Arrow” Challenge

New challenge over at Crafty Creations and this week we are challenging you to:

 

Add an Arrow 

 

I do not know about you but it is definitely a challenge that has me wondering what to create.

 

The layout of my card was inspired by the current sketch challenge at Fusion Challenges and with this layout I have used two retired stamp sets, Party This Way and Perfect Punches.

 

I have used some bright colours which were inspired by the DSP I had in my stash.

 

Here is my card:

 

P1010557_edited-1

 

and here is the sketch from the Fusion Challenge:

 

 

The ribbon and pearls were last minute items but I like how work together/

 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

 

Fusion Challenge – # 14 Sketch

C is for Challenge – # 3 Fresh and Bright

Craftin Desert Divas Challenge – Birthday Linky Party

Creative Creations Challenge – # 15 Anything Goes

Eureka Stamps Challenge – # 50 Anything Goes

Word Play Saturday Monthly Challenge – Birthday

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - #54 Anything goes with Ribbon

 

 

We would love to see you over at Crafty Creations if you get a chance to play or maybe for a browse?

 

Enjoy the rest of your week and keep safe…. Meg

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is great, Meighan! I love the random arrows and how you made the Fusion sketch your own.

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Hi Meighan! Just stopping by to let you know how cool this card is! I love the color combination! Great Job!
Tracey

Pia S said...

This is a cool colorful design, Meighan! The arrows with sentiment make a great background, and it's a fun version of the sketch! With your choice of colors and elements you've created a card that is equally perfect for a man as for a woamn!

Lyndal said...

Fab colours Meg - so glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION - hope to see you back again soon :)

Unknown said...

This is super!! Love that paper. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Birthday“ Linky Party. New Linky Party
starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Geri said...

Love these fresh colors, Meighan, and your design is an excellent take on the sketch...love it! Thanks for joining us at FUSION!!!

Unknown said...

Great card and use of arrows!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Flutterby Trina said...

fantastic card! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

carol said...

wonderful creative card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Unknown said...

Hello, Meighan, nice to have your card at my challenge blog. Love how you used the arrows! I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Post a Comment