28 November 2012

Colour Inkspiration

So following on from my previous post I have created a new card for the 2nd Inspirational DT challenge that Mynnette has for the new Inkspirational Challenge.

 

This time the challenge is a Colour Challenge and the colours are:

 

Olive, Suede and Sky Blue

 

so I have used Old Olive, Soft Suede and Bashful Blue on my card.

 

I recently stumbled on a Technique called Acrylic Block Collage and decided to use this technique also for my card.

 

Now I have not really created a collage but I loved how you ink up an acrylic block with your inks (lightest to darkest colours) and then spritz with Water and then place the block on cardstock.

 

Creates a really random effect here is my card…..

 

P1010062_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Loving Thoughts

Card: Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White

Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Bashful Blue

Accessories: 2 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1 1/4” Scallop Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die (retired), Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

I am definitely going to experiment a little more with this technique.

 

Thanks for visiting…. Meg

1 comments:

Mynn xx said...

SO wonderful! LOVE the technique you've used--it looks so neat as a background! Love the gorgeous bloom, too! Two down, two to go--thanks for joining my DT call! :)

Post a Comment