22 November 2012

Christmas Class Reminder

Hi everyone,

 

Just a quick note to let you that I have my last Christmas Class this Saturday and there is still time to book in.

 

Let me know tomorrow if you want to come along.

 

Here are the details again…

 

Take home 8 Christmas Cards with envelopes

 

Price : $ 25 with adhesive or $20 with your own adhesive

 

When:  This Saturday 24 November @ 2.30 pm

 

You will be using the Big Shot during the card to add some texture to the cards and there will be 2 Non-Traditional designs  and 2 Traditional card designs.

 

Here is a sneak peek:

 

P1000869_sneak Peak P1000872_sneak peak

 

 

 

If you cannot make these times, maybe get a group of friends together and I will come to you!

 

Give me a call or email me to book a spot.

 

Hope to hear from your soon….. Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment