19 August 2011

Cupcake Time

Hi everyone,

 

Back again with a mixture of the old and the new.

 

The current Idea Book & Catalogue will be replaced on 1 September with our new catalogue and you can get some of the items we are saying good bye to by clicking here to review the retired list.

 

So for this challenge I have mixed the old with the new – some DSP that is only available until 31 August with the new the Create a Cupcake stamp set that teams with the Cupcake Builder Punch.

 

The sketch layout is from Mary Jo’s website and her Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge # 187.

 

 

 

And this is my card:

 

 

IMG_1842_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Create a Cupcake

Card: Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point

Accessories:  Celebrations DSP, Cupcake Builder Punch, Mini Glue Dots,Paper Piercing Tool & Mat Pack, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

I love the bright colours in the DSP and the cute little cup cake.

 

Leave a comment let me know what you think.

 

Till next time…. Meg x

1 comments:

MJ said...

How cute. I keep seeing darling cards with this cupcake punch that I swore I didn't need. I love these papers too! Great job on the sketch challenge, thanks so much for playing along!

Post a Comment