19 August 2011

Back and Pretty in Pink

Hi everyone,

 

My goodness it has been AGES!!!!!!!!!!! since my last post and to be honest I haven’t stopped.

 

Between completing wedding invitations, boxes, name place cards, decorating wishing well/candles and thank you cards  PLUS

Changing workplaces and working for my old workplace for a few weeks after I finished PLUS

School Holidays PLUS

Completing some Workshops PLUS

as you can all appreciate life in general has been crazy so something had to give and it has been my posts and my crafty creations.

 

But during the past week I found the Paper Players Challenge Colour Challenge # 59 – All Pretty In Pink :

 

Rose Red, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink

 

 

 

I have also used the sketch layout from Ala Card Monkey site – I really like the challenge of this layout. 

 

 

I am happy with the end result and I have used some of the new product from the new Idea Book & Catalogue.  Like the Lace Ribbon Border Punch and the Button Buddies and Creative Elements stamp sets.

 

 

IMG_1844_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Just Believe, Creative Elements,  Button Buddies

Card: Pretty in Pink, Real Rose, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Rose, Rose Red

Accessories:  Lace Ribbon Boarder Punch, 3/8” Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

What do you think? 

 

Well I am off to make a cup of tea so until next time, keep well…… Meg x

4 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great sketch choice and a wonderful use of the challenge colours. Great job! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week.

Ann Schach said...

What a lovely card! I love the sketch that you used and the way you incorporated the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Sandra said...

What a cute card! And such a great use of this weeks colours! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a pretty card with lots of lovely layers! Love how you showcased the color combo. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Post a Comment