03 April 2011

Travel Challenge

Hi everyone, hope your weekend has been good.  It is hard to believe that the first quarter of the year is gone and here we are in April.

 

Time really does fly…………….

 

I have participated in the Color Throwdown # 135 Challenge and the colours can be seen below:

 

 

and the Flutter by Wednesday Challenge # 148

 

For the Flutter by Wednesday challenge you have to use buttons, bows and a fluttering butterfly, fairy or angel.

 

My card is below and I have used Real Red for the base of the card with some So Saffron and Very Vanilla.

 

IMG_1527_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Artistic Etchings

Card: Real Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, So Saffron

Ink: Basic Black, Real Red

Accessories:  1/4” (6.4 mm) Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 1/4” (3.2 cm) Circle Large Punch, Newsprint DSP,
Button & Thread (Non-SU), Mat Pack for Piercing, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

Can you see the little butterfly, I love butterflies!

 

I enjoyed this challenge and I am happy with the result.  What do you think?

 

Keep creating and see you back here soon…… Meg x

1 comments:

Danni said...

Great card!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Post a Comment