21 February 2011

Dad’s Birthday

It was Dad’s Birthday on Sunday and I created two cards, one for Mum and one from my daughter and I.

 

 

IMG_1431 edit

 

I used the Artistic Etchings stamp set for the card I created for Mum with Soft Suede for the base of the card.

 

I am happy how the card turned out as this is not a colour I have used very often.

 

IMG_1432 edit

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Artistic Etchings, Well Scripted

Card: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze

Accessories:  3/8” (1 cm) Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Retired Soft Suede Ribbon, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

For the other card I used the sailing boat from the Seaworthy stamp set. 

 

I stamped the image in Crumb Cake first then I added the Baja Breeze to the bottom of the sailing boat.

 

 

IMG_1433 edit 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Seaworthy, Well Scripted

Card: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist

Accessories:  3/8” (1 cm) Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, 2” x 1 3/8” (5 x 3.5 cm) Oval Extra-Large Punch, Mat Pack, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

The main thing is that Dad liked them and he had a great day.

 

Thanks for looking …. stay well… Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment